Welcome to the Records Office!

Are YOU in the right place?

  • If you need to see if your documents have been received (i.e. ACT/SAT scores, high school and college transcripts, immunizations, etc.) or check your application status (acceptance letter), you need to contact the Office of Admissions.
  • If you took the GED with Columbia State and need a copy of your GED scores you must contact Testing Services.
  • Contact Business Services at 931.540.2530 if you have questions about tuition payment.
  • For questions about Financial Aid call 931.540.8267.
Transcript Request

The most expedient way for students to request their Columbia State transcript is to utilize eTranscripts through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC). Follow the link below for detailed instruction on how to request your transcript.

Request a transcript
hands on keyboard
Change of Address

To update your information:

  • Log in to ChargerNet.
  • Click on the Student Tab.
  • Select the "Personal Information" link from the Self Service box.
person at computer


It is our policy to comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) which is designed to protect the confidentiality of personally identifiable educational records of students. To learn more, click FERPA Policy.

Degree Verification

If an outside agency or individual needs to verify that a student has graduated from Columbia State Community College, we have authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide Degree verification.



Office of Records
Columbia Campus, Jones Student Center