people holding question mark sign


What is non-degree seeking?

Non-degree seeking students are those who take classes here at Columbia State for college credit, but are not seeking a degree or technical certificate with us.

Why did Columbia State not ask for all of my transcripts when I applied as Non-Degree?
If I take classes as a non-degree student, will I automatically be admitted to a degree program if I change to degree/technical certificate seeking?
Can I use financial aid as a non-degree seeking student?
Can my parent or spouse check on my account for me?
How long will it take for my admissions documents to be processed?
What is the difference between a partial and final transcript?
Are all admission types able to use financial aid?
My school closed. How do I request my official transcript?
I was independently home school. Is my transcript considered official?
I completed the HiSET or GED exam. Can I still be admitted to Columbia State?
Do I need ACT or SAT scores to be admitted to Columbia State?
My transfer credits aren't showing on my account. Why is that?
I'm being charged both in- and out-of-state tuition. Why is that?
Why do I have to fill out a residency application?
Can I log into MyChargerNet before I am admitted?
I received my PVT username and password in my acceptance letter, but I can't log into MyChargerNet. What do I do?
I don't know my PVT username. Where can I find it?
Where can I find my Columbia State ID (aka "A" number) in MyChargerNet?
Where can I register for classes in MyChargerNet?
Where can I view holds on MyChargerNet?
Where can I confirm and pay for classes in MyChargerNet?